6 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Windows
Windows have a lifespan of 15-20 years.
1. Your Windows Are Visibly Damaged
2. Your Windows Are Drafty
Because outside air is seeping in, your HVAC system has to work harder to keep your home at the temperature you set.
3. Your Electric Bills Are Higher – With No Other Explanation
4. Condensation Forms On The Inside of Your Windows
Condensation on the inside of your window usually means your windows are leaking air and/or your home is humid.
5. Carpet & Furniture Around Your Windows Are Faded
Low-E glass is treated with a microscopic film that keeps UV rays and solar heat from passing through. This prevents your furniture, carpet, and curtains from fading, and helps to keep your home cooler.
6. Your Windows Don’t Dampen Sound
#Homeinspection #homeinspections #Homeinspector #Realestate #LOSANAGELES #SanDiego #SF #Denver #commercialrealestate
#Oakland #realestate #denver #PhaseIESA #phoenix #orangecounty