A commercial systems inspection refers to the evaluation and assessment of various essential systems within a commercial property. These systems are responsible for the proper functioning, safety, and comfort of the building. During a commercial systems inspection, our qualified inspector examines and tests the following systems:
1. Electrical System: The inspector reviews the electrical distribution system, including the main panel, wiring, outlets, switches, and lighting fixtures. They check for any faulty wiring, potential fire hazards, inadequate grounding, or outdated electrical components.
2. Plumbing System: The plumbing system inspection involves examining the water supply lines, drain lines, fixtures, and plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, and faucets. The inspector checks for leaks, water pressure issues, clogs, and the overall functionality of the plumbing system.
3. Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System: The HVAC system inspection assesses the heating, cooling, and ventilation systems in the commercial property. The inspector checks for proper operation, efficiency, and potential maintenance or repair needs.
4. Fire Protection System: This inspection focuses on the fire protection measures in the property, including fire alarms, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, and emergency exits. The inspector ensures that these systems are in compliance with safety codes, properly maintained, and functional.
5. Elevator and Escalator Systems (if applicable): If the commercial property has elevators or escalators, the inspector examines these systems for safety and compliance with regulations. They assess the mechanical components, safety features, and overall performance of these transportation systems.
6. Security and Access Control Systems (if applicable): In properties with security and access control systems, the inspector reviews the functionality of surveillance cameras, alarm systems, card readers, and other security measures.